I wanted to start to share some of what I did to prepare for the exam - and hope that others are able to join me! I'm planning on a few posts about this exam, and my preparations - and I'm planning on continuing on with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam soon too, so more posts about that in the near future as well!
Here is a quick list of the main steps I took:
- I signed up for the 1 year "Free Tier"
- I worked through some of the free labs at QwikLab
- I reviewed the exam blueprint and read the suggested whitepapers
- I worked through the sample questions offered on the certification site
- I took the practice exam offered by AWS/Kryterion
- I reviewed various FAQs for the "Products and Services" included in AWS
- I used my AWS Account to practice, test and learn things I had questions about
- I scheduled my exam with a not so local Kryterion testing center
- I took my exam
I'll expand my thoughts about each of these steps in future posts!
Good luck to all who decide to join me in my quest!