Mar 16, 2011

Download mobile formats from Manning Books

I have purchased some great books from Manning Press – one of particular note is Azure In Action. One frustration I have had is that most of the eBooks have only been available as PDF at release. There have been promises of books being released in ePub and mobi formats, but until Monday I had never received information on how to get the new formats for prior purchases.
From the email I received I learned about https://account.manning.com/. Here you can login or create an account. As long as the account is associated with the email used when books were purchased you will be able to get a list of your books. Selecting a book from the list will take you to a page where you can download the available formats – including newly released mobile formats!
I have looked around the website and have not found a link to ‘my account’. So for now the only way I know to get to the login is through the link shared above.
Thanks Manning for the great improvement!
Technorati Tags:

2 comments: